(Closed) 3 months away… I want to change our colors! WWYD?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
  • poll: HELP!
    RED, with hints of bright green and chocolate : (2 votes)
    18 %
    BLUE, with hints of bright green and chocolate : (9 votes)
    82 %
  • Post # 3
    3148 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

@MrsP-to-be: I would change it! Maybe keep your invites neutral for now (no red or blue) so if you change your mind after seeing the dresses there is no worry? Either way i dont think there is much of an issue…just form reading your post i get the impression your heart is set on blue though…

Post # 4
    1498 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

I couldn’t see the red inspiration! But I say stick with it…don’t change to match the venue! I think red would go great with this!!

Post # 5
    4887 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I dont see red anywhere in this picture except for the flowers on the table… but I see plenty of blue in the carpet! It’s a lovely setting, I just (personally) dont think that red is a good choice.  Blue-green-chocolate is a scheme that works much better than red-green-chocolate, IMO.  Good luck!

Post # 7
    187 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

I can’t see the inspiration pics either, but definitely like the idea of blue/green/chocolate best! I say switch if you can.

By The Way, your reception space is g-g-g-gorgeous!!

Post # 8
    5572 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

I say to change it! I think that the blue would look gorgeous! I just changed our colors last month, 3 months out, and I’m glad that I did!! Go for it 🙂

Post # 9
    3222 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

I say blue!! The venue is AMAZING!

The topic ‘3 months away… I want to change our colors! WWYD?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors