3 months away! What are you working on right now?

posted 2 years ago in November 2014
Post # 2
51 posts
Worker bee

I actually just joined the board today because I need some motivation to get through the next 2.5 months. I feel like I still need to do so much! My invites are going out next week. I’m hoping that will relieve some stress 🙂

Post # 4
2364 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

GenericSpeak:  INVITATIONS!!!  I work for a print shops so I’m having our guys winkjet the addresses today so I can get these suckers out by Monday.  That’ll be HUGE!!  

Post # 5
2704 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

GenericSpeak:  I just picked up my wedding invitations! So exciting. I’m hand addressing them, so I’m giving myself a month to address them. I finally decided on flowers, so that is in the works and trying to narrow down the DJ and photographer, those are my last ‘big things’.

Post # 7
2364 posts
Buzzing bee

GenericSpeak:  Actually?  It’s a HUUUUGE PITA.  I’ve had to oversee/specify/hand hold every component of the printing.  Am I saving a ton of money?  Totally.  But it was super time consuming, and I’m not even in love with the final product.  In the grand scheme, invites weren’t my biggest priority!  

Post # 8
2704 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

GenericSpeak:  I was planning on doing calligraphy, then I decided not to ahha. I picked up a fancy gold pen and am just doing neat printing. As a teacher I get to practice my printing a lot. haha.

I’m so nervous about the DJ and photography, I’m worried I’ll make the wrong choice. It tooks me WEEKS to pick out the flowers!

Post # 11
1826 posts
Buzzing bee

72 days to go! I have my first fitting in 1 week, ahh!

Everything is falling pretty well into place, though. Getting last details on our sound system and dance floor as well as uplighting options.

Post # 12
318 posts
Helper bee

Two months away today!!!! Can’t wait to get the party started!! Still have a few things left but not much!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors