3 months before the wedding and this happens

posted 2 years ago in Babies
Post # 2
5966 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

nearly-mrs-R:  My son was a surprise. I too was thrown off when I found out I was pregnant.

9 years later, I can honestly say he’s the best part of my life. Roll with it! I feel like if you were told you would never have kids and here you are pregnant, then maybe it’s just what’s meant for you. 🙂 Congrats!

Post # 3
42510 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

nearly-mrs-R:  Congratulations! If you have to be surprised by something 3 months before the wedding, this is a pretty good one.

Many women are a little intimidated at the thought of having their first baby, and an unplanned one at that, but most of us get through it just fine.

Post # 4
884 posts
Busy bee

My DD wasn’t planned. I’m not with her dad but even with all the heart ache becoming a parent is the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. It was a tough road but it sounds like your with an amazing man Who supports you and this new gift. 

Post # 5
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

CONGRATULATIONS!!! you’ll get to drink plenty of champagne after giving birth to celebrate!

Post # 6
2455 posts
Buzzing bee

nearly-mrs-R:  Congrats! What a beautiful wedding gift to you and your soon-to-be husband! Have a glass of sparkling apple cider at your wedding 😉

Post # 7
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Congratulations 🙂 you will be fine, I know it’s daunting & I know some will disagree but you could probably have a small glass of champagne , if you wanted. Lol. My DD was a surprise she’s 2 now and is such a blessing 🙂 x

Post # 9
4483 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Congratulations on your miracle baby. Maybe he/she didn’t choose the most convenient time to surprise you, but it’s still super exciting!

Post # 10
2216 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

The timing may not be the best, but hey, is it ever really? I’m sure everything will be fine, congratulations on your surprise blessing!

Post # 11
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Congrats! I got pregnant 2 months before my wedding and it has happened to plenty of other bees too. There are a bunch of advice threads about it if you search for it. It wasn’t the way we planned and was definitely challenging, but our daughter is the most amazing thing in our lives. She has helped me and DH grow so much as a couple too. Just take some time for it to sink in.

Post # 12
851 posts
Busy bee

If you’re not ready for this, termination is always an option. If you caught it early enough you can take the pill, no muss no fuss. Don’t feel like you have to have a child now just because you didn’t think you’d be able to have one. Whatever you decide, good luck 🙂

Post # 13
470 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

nearly-mrs-R:  hey date twin. Wow, big news. I have no advice, just sending some love your way. Xx 

Post # 14
3119 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Well congratulations! I bet it’s scary, but I also think that’s part of why we have 9+ months of pregnancy – to help us get mentally ready!

I’d set up a doctor’s appointment and certainly ask the question of whether or not the doctor (and you) are comfortable with a small bit of champagne at your wedding. If not, for what it’s worth I literally would have had the same amout of fun at my wedding if I hadn’t drank a sip of alcohol, so don’t worry about that. 

There are plenty of women on here who have been through something similar so feel free to ask away or get as much support as you need. Best wishes!

Post # 15
2696 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I got pregnant with my now (almost) 3 year old, 8 months before our wedding. Needless to say, I had to post-pone the wedding until after she was born, but my goodness, I wouldn’t change a thing. While she was created a little earlier than planned, it was perfect for us!

Maybe you can get some yummy sparkling cider so you can partake in toasts on your big day?

Congrats on your surprise! It’s a lot to take in, but you have so many exciting things to celebrate in the coming months!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors