(Closed) 3 months in and diamond has falled out of wedding band twice

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Bostongrl25:  I would consider getting the refund and not even doing business with them at all…

Post # 5
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Bostongrl25:  aw man 🙁 sorry about that. Hopefully it won’t happen again with the new ring you purchase.

Post # 6
1880 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

What is the design of the ring? If it had diamonds in the shank, it’s very odd that it would need to be SIZED rather than MADE TO YOUR SIZE, and that could definitely explain the diamonds falling out. What style of ring is it?

Post # 7
1282 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’d actually still fight that when u went in for the new ring and request a refund.  If not you will have no other choice than to report it to every consumer group you know, the better business bureau, and as your duty as a “blog member” you will also have the right to blog about it.  I’d say all that and see if maybe they decide that the bad PR would be worse than just refunding your ring.  Id actually tell them that you are not happy at all and would it be worth it to get your $xxxx dollars back, or would it be more worth it for them to lose possibly thousands of customers over this incident.  Hey I’d say anything I could to just get my refund.  They sound like losers.  If you can’t I’d get it in writing that this ring WILL be secure and if not THEN you get a refund on the new one.  See if you can pick a more expensive one lol! I’d be working that angle to get all kinds of upgrades.  But I do hope that you get a good ring in the end.  A solid and secure one. 

The topic ‘3 months in and diamond has falled out of wedding band twice’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors