(Closed) 3 MORE DAYS…

posted 5 years ago in February 2013
Post # 3
34 posts
  • Wedding: February 2013

I still have to do all the welcome bags for the hotel and box up the chocolate truffles that our friend’s chef father made for us for a favor!

Also have to wrap up the BMs gifts.

Oh, and am currently attempting to craft a nice email to a friend who asked TODAY if she could bring the guy she’s been dating since Jan that neither us or any of our mutual friends have met. It makes me feel bad to say no to her, but I really think it is rude of her to ask and put me in this position (esp as we already gave the final head count and paid off our balance!)

Post # 4
22 posts

hey Ladies,

getting married next sat and there is soooooo much to do its hard to get anything done starting to stress more then I should….

@lexkat I agree soooo rude. funny enough I had the same thing happen to me after and before the invites even went out. I was getting text messages facebook notification in the middle of the night. it was insane. Not bridzilla by all means maybe a little too relaxed. but then I kinda snapped in a funny way.. blasted my facebook on wedding ignorance’s how rude it is for people to invite themselves or other people. lol my whole family thought it was hilarious they thought I was having a nervous break down. lol not at all just tired of dumb people. ex-specailly every time I turned around people giving me the count down of days like i didn’t know lol kinda comical!!

Post # 5
3769 posts
Honey bee

I’m done, ladies, and despite tiny things going wrong, everything was more perfect than I could imagine! Everything will be beautiful for you all, just remember to live in the moment once it all gets going. Take moments to just admire everything and everyone who came together for you and your husband!

Best of luck!

The topic ‘3 MORE DAYS…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors