(Closed) 3 posts in one…

posted 6 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
1869 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@bridgette soon to be mrs fitz: LOVE football and baseball too!  I have a lot of favorite teams.  I’m from La, so I definitely love the Saints.  🙂  I love Green Bay, Dallas, and Chicago as well… I know, I know, that’s a lot of teams.  I have a hard time picking my favorite!

I bought my Fiance a GPS for his boat.  I haven’t finished shopping yet, but I have a few other things in mind.  I’m dreading getting out in all the traffic tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  lol

I didn’t get my coworkers anything.  I usually write everyone a Christmas card, but I forgot to do it this year, and now I’m on vacation until January. lol  Oops!  If I have time tomorrow I may work on them and drop them off on Tuesday.

Post # 4
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Ipods are always a great gift idea especially putting his favorite songs, now that’s a nice touch!! I bought Fiance a team USA soccer shirt, an icecube tray of han solo in carbonite, two pounds of fudge, and some marzipan (i shipped this since he lives in Japan). I don’t particularly care for football but as for the co-workers, how about a $5 gift card to starbucks! Everyone loves a free drink 🙂

The topic ‘3 posts in one…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors