(Closed) 3 Weeks married and..

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I was in your same shoes 7 months ago.  I was scared to death and cried for days.  It definitely wasn’t planned.  We talked about our options and decided that we needed to continue the pregnancy.  Don’t panic.  Talk to your husband.  Know you have support here.  There are several options that you have.  

Post # 4
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Awe, it is scary to find out you are pregnant when its not planned but I am pretty sure you two can work it out. It may not be easy but it is so worth it. This is something you wont regret. Trust me! 

Post # 5
1037 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

its scary when it is planned too, trust me. pleese weigh your options. (hugs)

Post # 6
526 posts
Busy bee

When I found out we I was pregnant, we were living at a nice hotel because we didnt have a choice. long story. Well I was freaking out! I looked at the positive test in the hotel bathroom and lost it. I ran out to the living room (It was an apartment) and he was on a business call and I showed him the stick with tears of fear in my eyes and he smiled sooooo big and gave me the biggest hug. I was mad at him for being excited. we were basically homeless spending $2300 a month to live in a hotel apartment.. We were not ready for that. we did not plan. This little guy inside of me got past my IUD.. Here we are 9 months pregnant in a big house ready for baby! 

You just gotta tell him!! Remember, IT COULD BE WORSE!

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

A honeymoon baby! How exciting.. congratulations. 🙂

Post # 9
11760 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

congrats! my FI would be thrilled if we get prego 3 weeks after the wedding!

Post # 10
4466 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I just had a pregnancy scare. I just wanted to tell you that I understand how you feel and I hope that it all works out for you!

Post # 11
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Congrats!!

Post # 12
334 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I totally understand your situation. 2 1/2 weeks after getting married, I just had a feeling I might be pregnant. I took a test and it came out positive. That was the day before we left for the honeymoon. I understand it’s totally shocking at first, especially when not planned. The cool thing is, now that the wedding is over, you two have your little one to get all excited about and plan for. DH and I were absolutely thrilled to find our we’re expecting, and yes, it threw a wrench into some of our plans, but surprises are sure awesome.

I hope it all works out for the best. And congratulations!!

Post # 13
1572 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats! I’m sure you will both be very happy once the nerves calm down a bit. 🙂

Post # 14
7908 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

Welcome to the club. I was pregnant a month after our wedding. It’s fun even if overwhelming at first!

Post # 16
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

Congratualtions!!! I was freaked out when I got my BFP and we had been married a year already lol – Everything happens for a reason! the excitement will begin once the shock wears off!

The topic ‘3 Weeks married and..’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors