3 weeks to go

posted 3 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Hermoine Woot, 18 days for me!! 🙂  Time cannot go by fast enough… everything is done until we get there (a semi destination wedding) but I’ve still managed to get stressed about EvErYtHiNg!!! How are you holding up on the stress end?

Post # 5
134 posts
Blushing bee

man, that would certainly be a honeymoon downer if you forgot the hubby!! I’m pretty certain he’ll be right behind you on the plane, though! 🙂

Post # 7
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

yay! I have 12 days left I am so excited! I started feeling nervous this morning just because of the fact that I can say “i am getting married next week” but now i am so excited. Everything so far that I was worried about ended up falling into place smoothly and the things left to do are simple: pick out wine with caterer, finalize seating chart (pretty much done), wrap BM gifts…so I think those will come and go too…I just have to remember if there are any hiccups there is nothing I can do and just have to make the best of it and roll with it. I think that will be the hardest part for me!

Post # 10
134 posts
Blushing bee

@HeLovesDogs  “Im getting married next week”…. wow, that’s got a ring to it! I’m excited to be able to say that next week!

@Hermoine; Im emotional about the stress. My JP was MIA for a while and the DJ cant find a time for us, so I just start crying about stupid crap. Im not typically an emotional person during big life moments… but then again I get teary-eyed at friend’s weddings… so I have no idea whats gonna happen to me the week/day of!

Post # 11
134 posts
Blushing bee

Btw, yeah… rolling with the punches is something I’m going to need to get used to!

Post # 12
162 posts
Blushing bee

Woohoo!! I’m getting married July 6th too.  My last day of work is the 2nd.  On the 3rd and the 4th I’m spending time relaxing at FI’s parents lake house.  I just need to finish up my place cards.  Bachelorette party is this weekend.  I can’t wait!!!  🙂 🙂

Post # 13
419 posts
Helper bee

@Hermoine:  date twin!!!!!

i’m feeling alright- a little frazzled and definitely super emotional.  i had my 2nd fitting this past weekend and could not stop sobbing!  i think it was mainly because i was having severe dress regret after my last fitting but loved how the dress looks after the first round of alterations.  also, my bachelorette party was this weekend and just having all my ladies there was overwhelming!

as far as planning goes, i’m basically done.. just a few tiny projects here and there.  i’m currently working on the seating chart and i’m ready to rip my hair out!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors