(Closed) 3 weeks until our wedding….and no bridesmaid dresses or wedding band!!

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Why are your BM dresses 3 months behind??  Where are they from?  Girl, that’s just crazy … my plan B suggestion, let them pick their own dresses but give them guidelines (i.e., same length, stay within your colors).  I know you are stressed but it’ll work itself out, can’t stress over something you have no control of. HeHe, easy for me to say Huh?!  I’m 29 days away so I’d be freaking out too.  But it’ll be ok! =)

Post # 4
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I would scratch the dresses you have on order and go to David’s Bridal (online or instore) and pick something out. They can be shipping with 2-3 days. Obviously whoever you ordered with isn’t professional and you will have to fight for a refund. Did you use a local jeweler for your ring? I don’t really understand what you mean by “made into a guard” but if it is a separate piece that you can just put on for the ceremony, get the ring back from the jeweler and deal with it after the wedding. Good luck!

Post # 5
1136 posts
Bumble bee

I would be freaking out

Post # 6
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

OP- Im in the same situation.

My bridesmaides dresses are not here and Im 2 weeks away. FI wedding band not here yet…but should be in a week.

Im with you. I may have none of my 8 girls up there with me. 🙁

Post # 7
278 posts
Helper bee

Did you ever get dresses?

Post # 8
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

find new dresses and FAST!!!

my wedding is on the 29th… and i have been freaking out! i ordered my fiance’s ring april 25, and it hasn’t came!!! i finally got a hold of the company and they had to do a rush shipping so it’s being shipped from ireland today n arrives tomorrow! oh geeese

The topic ‘3 weeks until our wedding….and no bridesmaid dresses or wedding band!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors