(Closed) $30 AND UNDER CENTERPIECES

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

Do you have a theme/style with those colors?  What is your venue like? Do you have round or long tables?

Post # 4
1765 posts
Buzzing bee

@bblove04:

Oh, I looked and saw your DIY invitations, so I would say something maybe to look upscale/romantic.  How about cylinder vases from Dollartree.com (if you ship to your local store for pick-up-no shipping cost for you).  I love the “floaty romantic yellow flowers” on your invites, so I think some yellow peruvian lilies and some navy grossgrain ribbon around the cylinder vases?  You can order the peruvian lilies from fifty flowers.com  I think they are wonderful, because you get 3-5 blossoms per stem, and the blossoms are really understated-and they go nicely with other flowers —  And you can buy 200 stems for only $180.00!!!  If the centerpieces are too small for you You could get different vases from dollartree (just make sure that you note if they are glass or plastic).  If you wanted to you could add spray roses or lilies in with them, or check the dollar store for votive candles and add mirrors from home depot or lowes for underneath? 

http://www.fiftyflowers.com/product/Bright-Yellow-Alstroemeria-Flower_60.htm

http://www.dollartree.com/party-supplies/Catering-Supplies/Crystal-Cylinder-Vase/207c348c348p9889/index.pro?method=search

Post # 5
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I saw a centerpiece this weekend and I was told it cost less than 20 dollars a table. (about 20-25) tables. They have a square mirror at the bottom with two battery operated candles in a plastic candle holder and a vase with water and 3 fake orange calla lilies. IT WAS beautiful! the candle holders where like 15 cents each and fake candles where 6 for 4 bucks and the vase were less than one dollar when purchased in a huge amount and the flowers came 6 to a bunch and were about 5 bucks. The mirrors were one each.

Post # 6
3866 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I don’t have pictures, per say, but I can tell you what we’re doing.  We’re using those little salsa bowls from the Dollar Tree (they look like mini cauldrons) and filling them with candy and putting DIY decoupage coasters under them. 🙂  we’re also thinking about getting candle votives and candles from this nifty site I found (i’ll dig up the link) and will probably use those as well.  (we both LOVE candles and can use these in our house later)

I’d suggest getting things you can use later (vases, candles/votives/holders, bowls, etc) so you will be getting the most out of your money. 

Post # 7
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

My centerpieces were $40 a piece from a florist and was hydrangeas with greenery.  $30 is totally reasonable!

These are really pretty yellow flowers but I think the flowers are expensive.  You could add a navy ribbon to bring in the blue. 

You could do blue hydrangeas

Post # 8
2090 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

If you don’t want/need flowers, what about having a navy table runner, and then square glass vases filled with lemons?

The topic ‘$30 AND UNDER CENTERPIECES’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors