30+ bees…where do you buy jeans?

posted 3 years ago in 30 Something
Post # 2
2687 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 1996

I am not stylish so I suspect my advice will not be useful, but I buy jeans at the Salvation Army store (or similar large secondhand store) because I can try on SO many different brands and it makes it a lot easier to find jeans that are proportioned right for my body. Then if I find a pair I really love, I search for more of them on ebay.

Post # 3
3222 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

BeeG35:  Have you tried Ann Taylor or White House Black Market? Levi’s? The Gap? If you’re looking to spend $50 or less, try Old Navy or American Eagle.

Post # 4
4827 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

LEVI’S!!!! I have thick thighs, narrow waist and big butt and they fit perfect. Around $50

Post # 5
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

BeeG35:  I 2nd Levis. I do a lot of yard work, riding horses, etc they hold up very well and dont look like they were made for a 16 year old.

Post # 6
8426 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

Costco lol.  I shop at forever 21 as well, but the clothes there don’t seem to be made very well.

Post # 7
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Banana Republic and J Crew – both have really great sales from time to time and the styles are classic

Post # 8
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

The Limited has been my go-to place for clothes including jeans. I always just shop when there are sales. Loft also has cute stuff although their pants never seem to fit me correctly.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  LemonJack.
Post # 9
1248 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2008 - Toronto, ON

I just go to Old Navy, there are different styles/fits to chose from and I get them when they are on sale for $19!

Post # 10
2092 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

BeeG35:  Ok so im sure many will say its a waste but I only wear designer jeans. Nothing beats a well made pair of jeans in a great wash and Citizens of Humanity is my fave brand. I really like their Racer and Avedon Skinny Ankle styles and I own them both in several different washes. I’d never wear jeans with studs or rhinestones…too old for that and rarely do they flatter anyone of any age. I wear my jeans with tshirts and hoodies on weekends running errands and tanks and cardigans or blouses and blazers when dressing up a little. I get most of my tops from Banaan Republic or JCrew. Anyway I just ordered these two pairs of COH jeans yesterday from Revolve Clothing website. 

Post # 11
588 posts
Busy bee

I buy Not Your Daughter’s Jeans. The name is slightly embarassing (because I’m pretty sure they’re marketed to middle aged women), but  they’re super comfortable and don’t look like they’re painted on.

Post # 12
279 posts
Helper bee

I get Lucky brand straight styles, they seem more fitted but not skinny. And you can get them with embellishment on the pockets or without depending on your style. I think they’re normally around $40 at the outlet near my house…

Post # 14
42546 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Mavi- great fit- moderate price.

Post # 15
7098 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

The majority of my jeans are from Express.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors