30 best auto correct fails

posted 3 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
6455 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2013

This was awesome. I was laying on the couch just cracking up and DH walked in and was just staring at me because I couldn’t stop laughing. Thanks for sharing!

Post # 4
2076 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hahaha. I’m crying reading these. I hate autocorrect.  How in the world does it get some of that sh*t confused?

Post # 5
9859 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

FH keeps telling me to be quiet – I can’t stop laughing and he’s trying to read.  Hilarious.

Post # 6
3097 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - A court...

Wow.com lol

Post # 7
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

HAHAHA #3 is so hilarious. I’ve seen it before it always makes me cry laughing

Post # 8
774 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Love these. My fiance always calls me Duck or Ducky. Sometimes his phone autocorrects to him saying “I love dick.” Hehehe

Post # 9
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Enoch Turner School House

Wawa Skittletits! I almost died laughing!!!

Post # 10
6273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

Post # 11
1802 posts
Buzzing bee

LOL I hate autocorrect so much even though I keep it on because it is just so darn conveinent most of the time! 

Once my mom texted me from downstairs. I just randomly got a text that said, “come here for a sex.” I was like WTF, so I came downstairs. She was in the bathroom (which made it more awkward) laughing so hard saying, “I meant sec, I meant sec!” She ran out of toilet paper LOL.

Another time I was texting my dad about our morbidly obese dog. It kept autocorrecting her name to Chub Ass, which I guess is fairly accurate. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors