30% chance of rain on wedding day?!

posted 3 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
2460 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

What time is your ceremony at? If it’s earlier there’s a good chance that you could miss the thunderstorm, or if it’s a little later you might miss it too. And, there’s still a chance that it won’t rain at all. Just remember that even if it does, your wedding day will still be amazing. I know it’s hard to freak out but it’s so out of your hands at this point!

Also, it’s considered to be good luck if it rains on your wedding day 🙂

Post # 4
6631 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

9 days is a long time, the weather can change!

Post # 5
2179 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2024

9 days is a LONG time away, so much with weather can change within minutes, seconds even so I wouldn’t worry about it until you are like 3 days out from your wedding. Also just remember you cannot control the weather no matter what you can just be as prepared as you can be if it rains! Laughing

Post # 8
2276 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

dont stress and quit checking lol. i checked everyday up until my wedding and it drove me nuts.  Everyday it said rain and t storms :(, but guess what we had a perfect sunny day! 🙂

Post # 9
490 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013 - Callanwolde Fine Arts Center

Don’t stress about it. The weather will happen no matter what, so you’ll just have to wait and see. It rained on our wedding day, but thankfully it waited until after the ceremony so it only really affected the cocktail hour and our exit. While we didn’t get to use the vintage car we rented for the exit because of the rain, we did get an awesome photo of the two of us in the rain on the front porch. It is one of my favorite photos from the day and if it hadn’t rained, we woul have never had it. 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors