- 3 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
I came across this post (for the millionth time) on Pinterest today, and decided today is the perfect day to start…it’s a Monday and the 1st of the month!
1. Ask, “What can I help you with today?”
2. Go a whole day without correcting your husband.
3. Hug your husband three times today.
4. Kiss your husband the first time you see him in the morning.
5. Tell yourself, “He really loves his family, and he is doing his best for us.”
6. Bake, make, or buy his favorite food.
7. Leave him a sweet note.
8. Put at least one date night on your calendar this month.
9. Imagine how it feels to be in your husband’s shoes.
10. Today’s focus: kindness.
11. Tell him, “I’m so glad I married you.”
12. Pray for wisdom in being a wife.
13. Do not use sarcasm with your husband today.
14. Remember that being a wife is a blessing.
15. Think only positive thoughts about your husband.
16. Thank him for all he does for your family.
17. Laugh with your husband today.
18. Who is a wife you admire? Try to be more like her today.
19. Don’t ask him to do any chores or honey-dos.
20. Today’s focus: patience.
21. Forgive him when he makes a mistake.
22. Assume the best about your husband.
23. Treat him with respect today.
24. Do not interrupt your husband when he’s talking.
25. Ask your husband’s opinion on something.
26. Encourage your husband.
27. Do one thing good for his health (Make a healthy dinner, talk a walk tofether, make an appointment for his annual physical.)
28. Look at him admiringly. Make sure he sees you looking at him.
29. Turn off your cell phone, computer, or the TV when your husband is in the room.
30. Today’s focus: love.
Report back on how it’s going!