30 DAY SHRED

posted 3 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’ll do it! I’ve been trying to find motivation to start it for the past two weeks!

Post # 4
893 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@BabyBrain:  join us at ” my

fitness pall app” it is an app to help you keep count of yor calories. I feel you youcan read my post of ” diary of the eternal chubby girl and you will see that we are soul mates. I did a crash diet this month and I lost 9 kilos of the 15 I wanted to lose. we are all different I have been dieting since I was 12 and i have no patience for a Kilo a week. So here is:

in the morning I have a smothie:

breakfast 8:00 am

1/2 spoon ( comes in the bottle) slim fast chocolate 

1 half banana

1 fist full of blueberries

3 strawberries ( I freeze all the fruit because that ways it makes a delicious icey smoothie)

a medium glass of skim milk

Lunch: 12:00

Choose either salmon, lean chicken with no skinor meat ( think filet

mignon) nothing bigger than the palm of your Hand. And then veggies lots of them. They can be fresh or frozen. At least 3 cups.

Dinner: 5:00

Cucumber with lime and salt a little olive oil or tomatoes or an apple.

Snacks: I either have a red pepper or a yellow pepper an apple or cucumber. You can have all you want and

Diet Jello!!!!’ Diet jello is your best friend. I have lots of diet jello between 7 and 9

Post # 6
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Hi!

I am going to start the 30 Day Shred (again!) on Monday. I’ve done the DVD before but not properly so this time I am going to be doing it 5 days a week and trying to get to the gym a couple times a week too.

Can I just say that Jilian is great, I’ve got a load of her DVD’s and I think they are all brilliant. I am planning to do Ripped in 30 straight after the shred so I would love a place to post and keep motivated!

When are you starting it or when did you start?

Post # 7
893 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@BabyBrain:  niceeeee you can add me it is the same user bbfyso too. I eat the peppers like and apple lol 

@pearshampoo:  I am actually waiting for my 30 day shed dvd!!! I am exited!

Post # 8
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@pearshampoo:  I wish I had a buddy to do this in real life or online to keep me accountable! I got through like 1 week and then I just stopped LOL.

Post # 10
1064 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

hi everyone! I’m trying to drop some weight for a beach vacation and then some festivals right after. i have also wanted to lose 10 -15 lbs for the past 10+ years! i have been using my fitness pal and it’s been good so far. i’d love to add friends but don’t see how to find the wedding bee group or add people!

my username (for personal inspiration) is sexyatthefesti 😉

Post # 12
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@BabyBrain:  Just wanna echo other posters — the 30 Day Shred is great. I’ve never been disciplined enough to do it every.single.day, but even just doing it 3-4 times a week, or alternating it with other gym trips, it’s still really effective. Jillian can be cranky, but once I get the exercises down, I usually just mute listen to music after. Good luck and I’ll be sweating along, too!

Post # 14
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@BabyBrain:  lol, yeah, i had to take an ibuprofen after my first time doing it!

Post # 16
1634 posts
Bumble bee

Im intrigued! How does this 30-day shred work? Is there multiple levels? do you do it everyday? please ladies, fill me in!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors