(Closed) 30 day shred and W.W.

posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
380 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I am also doing 30 day shred and ww.. have lost 13 lbs so far!! Am looking forward to seeing answers to this thread as I would likr to work a little more on my arms too!!

Post # 4
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

5.5 months is plenty of time!!  Especially with a great workout and a diet plan.  Congrats on making such good decisions!  Isn’t it funny how we can be more motivated by one silly dress than by the actual idea of being healthy.  That dress is magic!

Weight Watchers is a great way to make you aware of your food choices and conscious about what you’re feeding your body.  Try their cookbooks!  Easy and delicious recipies.  I consider myself a pretty good cook and I use their recipes all the time – my friends and family don’t even realize the food is healthy! 

Best of luck to you on reaching your weight loss goals.  Keep us all updated on your progress!

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2009

That’s plenty of time to tone your upper body– keep up the shred and you’ll definitely see it. I noticed a real difference in my arms within a month of starting the shred. I do it with 8 pound weights now and I think my fiance’s a little scared of me!

Post # 7
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Hmm, what is the 30-day shed?

Post # 10
44 posts
Newbee

wheres the best plac eto buy the 30 day shred? im currently going to the gym and walking my dog at night, but it would prob be a great adjunct! thanks!

Post # 11
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I need some inspiration.  Two years ago I lost 30lbs on WW, and have been able to maintain that loss give or take 3lbs the whole time.  I’m a fairly petite girl (4’10"), and honestly, I’d like to lose about 5lbs more before the wedding.  I’ve been doing the 30 Day Shred 5 days a week, running 2, and honestly sticking to WW, for a month.  I hadn’t weighed myself because I didn’t want to get bogged down with a number.  Well, this morning I did, and I was EXACTLY the same weight.  I get that some of that could be muscle, and I can see a difference, but argh.  It really seems like the last 5lbs are impossible to get rid of.  Does anyone have any suggestions for when you rounding that final hurdle?  Thanks!

Post # 12
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Also, if you have Comcast OnDemand, you can find the shred and other JillianMicheals workouts on there! They really whoop your booty lol

Post # 13
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@MsPeanutButter, if you don’t want to buy the DVD and have a computer/lap top in an area where you can work out, use YouTube. You may find other workouts you like better on there as well.

Post # 14
44 posts
Newbee

thanks starburst…will have to try that!!

Post # 15
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I just got my today. So I’ll start tonight

The topic ‘30 day shred and W.W.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors