(Closed) 30 Day Shred Day 4

posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

hey, I’ve been shredding a couple days a week for about two months and jogging two or three other days.  Before then, I was just jogging.  I’ve noticed a big difference in my arms.  Keep with it!  It’s worth it. 

Post # 4
1091 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Oakland Manor

I <3 the shred, i’ve done levels 1 and 2, but my focus at the moment in endurance.  So I’ve been double shredding level 1 and i’d like to get to the point where i double shred level 1 then 2 and so on.  I<3 the shred!

Post # 5
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

Great job!  I’ve been doing the Shred regularly for several months now.  I’ve lost an inch off my hips and bust, and 2.5 inches from my waist!  And really I haven’t done any additional exercise until lately.  It has gotten almost too easy, but I didn’t think of doing levels 2 and 3 back to back.

Post # 6
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I see many of you ladies speaking og the 30 day shred, whats it like? how much? are results good?

Post # 7
1091 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Oakland Manor

Chantellamus – it’s super cheap on amazon ($9!!!) I say do it, do it hard, and when you stop feeling like you’re going to die – do it harder.  I’m a shred/jillian devotee for sure.  She has 2 new DVD’s I plan on getting once I’m back in America!

Post # 8
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Dorsay, that sounds great your so commited to them – but you never mentioned the results (obviously there were some or you wouldnt vouch for it)

Post # 9
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Just did level 2 an hour ago and I bought the DVD for my mom today. I hope she likes it!

Post # 10
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Westwind YWCA camp

I love the shred, too!!!!

Jillian kicks my a$$.

I consider myself in pretty good shape, but I haven’t gone past level 2 yet (and I’ve been doing the shred for probably 2 months off and on now).  One thing I’m doing to keep the exercise interesting is that when I go back to level 1, I make myself use much heavier weights (like 6-8 lbs).  On higher levels (like if I ever make it to level 3!) I start at very very low weights – like 2-3 lbs.

Good luck!  I love shredding with jillian! 

Post # 12
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I heard everyone talk about this on here and I thought…sure…whatever.  I’ve tried about 10 workout DVDs and each one is either not hard enough or doesn’t show proper form/do the same reps on each side of the body.  I used to teach kickboxing at my gym so I learned a lot about proper form and like to really work hard.  So even though I was skeptical I purchased this because I’d iike a little addition to my workouts to up the intensity. 

WOW….all the things people say about this DVD is totally true… it’s FREAKIN’ HARD!  But not so hard that it’s impossible….but WOW….it’s good!  She’s also great at telling you the proper form so you don’t hurt yourself and showing modifications.  It’s a really great DVD workout.  Enjoy!  Thanks for helping me discover it. 

Post # 14
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Jewel Box in Forest Park and Windows on Washington

Okay, you ladies have me sold!  I work out regularly (mostly yoga and some cardio here and there), but this seems like fun!  On my way to amazon.com right now!

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I am on Day 5 of Level 1 and let me tell you, I LOVE it!  I actually started pretty hard core for about two weeks but then I hurt my back and couldn’t do it for 2 weeks so I JUST started back.  I really enjoy it and have started jogging for about 10 minutes or so before I start just to get my heart rate up.  I am planning on getting a HRM because I have heard that helps you know exactly how many calories you are burning and making sure you stay in your target heart rate.  I am SO glad to know that there are others on here who are trying this out who are all getting married soon.  I really want to look fantastic in my dress!  My arms have always been a sore spot with me so I am hoping that I can really tone them up.  Even though, overall toning would be FABULOUS!  🙂

Post # 16
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

What the heck is 30 day shred?

The topic ‘30 Day Shred Day 4’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors