(Closed) 30 Day Shred- Day 5

posted 9 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

wow your only on day 5 and you’re already on levels 2 and 3! Good going! You must go to the gym regularly to be able to start at those levels.  Keep up the great work! Its good to hear you are getting such great results already!

Post # 4
235 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I would recommend that you get weights instead of jumping right to levels 2/3 – using heavier weights on level 1 is pretty effective, and using weights makes all of the levels much more effective – I now do all three levels, with 3 or 8 lb weights depending on the exercise. 

I’ve been doing the shred since April, so for a more than 30 days, although I probably do it 3-4 times a week instead of every day.  I’ve been a little discouraged, because the results are a little slower for me than for everybody else.   I have finally started to see some increased definition in my upper body and in my abs, but I haven’t seen much difference in my weight – I had hoped this would get me past my plateau, but it hasn’t really.  I love the workout though, and hope to move up to using heavier weights soon. 

The topic ‘30 Day Shred- Day 5’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors