30 Day Shred for weight loss??

posted 3 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@mommytobee:  I loved it. I only made it into level 2 of Shred because I started falling off the wagon due to summer cookouts, BUT I lost inches likes crazy. I did tone up as well.

I didn’t lose much weight on it to be honest. Mostly inches, which was important to me, but every body is different. Some women will lose a good amount of weight doing it.

I wouldn’t refrain from doing it. It all depends on how your body responds to it, but mind made a mjaor transformation after just a few weeks.

Post # 4
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I did it and loved it. I lost 5 pounds which isn’t to much but lost a bunch of inches. I didn’t change my diet too much so I think if you did you could lose more.

Post # 6
604 posts
Busy bee

@mommytobee:  Yeah that makes sense.  The inches were great to lose though and I fit into my clothes better.

Post # 7
864 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

congrats on your babies! 🙂 i’m doing the 30DS now, and i love it! i plan to do a month of level 1, then a month of 2, then 3 (that way it will take me through the end of the year without getting too bored of it. i also add in jillian’s 6 week 6 pack every other day for extra oomph. i can already tell a big difference in how my clothes fit (my pants are loose today! 🙂 ) and it’s only 20 minutes (40 on double days) a day so i can’t even talk myself out of it, lol. 

Post # 8
Hostess
4941 posts
Honey bee

@mommytobee:  I actually gained weight, but lost a TON of inches! After I have this baby in May I definitely plan on doing it again! I’ll probably follow with Ripped in 30. I LOVE Jillian!

Post # 9
336 posts
Helper bee

I just completed my 4th day of it! I can ALMOST get through level one without stopping. A couple more days and I should be golden, then i move on to level 2! Haven’t noticed a difference yet, but I’m only 4 days in, so we’ll see!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors