30 Day Shred… Level 2… OMFG

posted 1 year ago in Fitness
435 posts
Helper bee

• Oh it will work.  I got AMAZING results.  But it SUCKED.  FI did level 2 with me and he’s a former athlete and he was crying through the whole thing.  I did a lot of yelling at the TV.

1217 posts
Bumble bee

I found that level 2 was the worst of all of the levels. So if you can just get through it, level 3 is a bit more fun!

366 posts
Helper bee

no wonder this DVD is collecting dust unopened.  You all have me scared.

232 posts
Helper bee

Level 2 is definitely worse than Level 3- good job and keep up with it! I think JM is awesome

1217 posts
Bumble bee

@justvonne:  It’s tough but worth it. It made me feel good about myself when I got better at it and moved up a level. 

2427 posts
Buzzing bee

lol, I was planning on doing Level 2 tonight! But I cannot do that opening move, the mountain climber or whatever it is… I have to a modified version where I’m on my knees and then I walk out. It sucks but you will see results!

952 posts
Busy bee

Ha level two sucks.  Level three is better IMO.  I don’t know why 2 is so much harder than the other two!

1629 posts
Bumble bee

I think Level 2 is worse than Level 3…I have weak wrists so all those plank-based moves KILLLLL me!!!

11349 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Bleh, I didn’t think level 2 was that bad except for the pendulum lunges (I have bad knees). I kept reading that there were “so many” plank moves, but there are, what, 2-3? and she doesn’t even have you do them properly (sorry, THIS is a plank jack, not that weak ass downward dog hop around that Natalie does–and that’s a proper plank position, NOT on your hands). Level three is more work, more plank-intensive, and more fun. I won’t lie, I was swearing at her the first day (FI was amused), but I like it way more than the first two.

365 posts
Helper bee

It’s like a sign that I just found this post! I thought I was the only one still doing this (I know it was popular a few years ago, but not now). Then I stumbled up on this! Yay! Support!

I just completely day 6 (my second day of level 3). Hoping for great results to come!

I have to say, I feel really great after each workout. I love how hard she works us! I’m miserable during those 20 minutes…but it all feels so worth it at the end! :)

11349 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@SupermarketGirl:  Whaaat? Day 6, which is your second day of level 3? Each level is supposed to be done for 10 days (hence 3 levels for 30 days).

3772 posts
Honey bee

Funny this popped up. I was just thinking about how good I was doing with this DVD til I got lazy. Been thinking of making a big push to restart the DVD. Guess this is a sign. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.