30 Day Shred Start Date 9/12/13

posted 3 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I seriously just started this today. Crazy! I’m in!

Post # 6
575 posts
Busy bee

Day 2! Some things are easier, most are harder because I’m so sore (2nd day of this DVD, but I jogged on Monday and did a different Swiss ball workout on Tuesday). I don’t even have the energy to get up and make dinner. Ugh!

Post # 7
1102 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

30DS is great 🙂 Jillian really helped me to look my best! I’m 16 days out from the wedding and looking pretty fine – so all the pain was worth it !

Post # 9
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m in, I’m a day off though, so I’ll start today! yay!

Post # 11
575 posts
Busy bee

Day 4 this morning. I think it was the hardest one yet…I’m sore and I just couldn’t get into it. But I finished and had a healthy breakfast, so that’s something, right? Good luck everyone!

Post # 12
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia

@Mrs.Packer:  I’m in. I started on the 12th too! I am so sore!!

Post # 16
575 posts
Busy bee

Yesterday was my rest day, so I’m back into it today (after work). I’m soooo tired after a long weekend of errands and running around, so finding the motivation to do this when I get home will be tough.

Is anyone adding anything else to these workouts? I was thinking about doing level 1 (still haven’t bumped up to level 2 yet) and then trying JM’s fast fix kickboxing DVD. I’m down to four weeks to the wedding and really want to try and tone up as much as I can in the last couple weeks!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors