30 Day Shred… YAY OR NAY?!

posted 3 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@FutureMrsK2014:  Hello! This is actually my first post on here. I LOVE the 30 day shred. It is AWESOME and does WONDERS for a 30 minute workout, you will see the difference in no time!! I used to do it everyday. I love her workouts but this one is my favorite. Level 1 & 3. I never could do level 2. Just get some comfortable dumbell weights, that is all you need.

Post # 4
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

yay

Edit: don’t “wimp out” on the weights! challenge yourself, and you’ll get much better results. aim for 5 lb dumbbells, any less isn’t going to challenge your muscles enough to change and burn fat. 5lbs might be too much for the shoulder movements, then you can take it down 🙂

Post # 5
2696 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

LOVED it. I plan on starting it again soon…and I am one who HATES exercise. The workout goes by quickly, and I like that there are different levels 🙂

Post # 6
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I am a HUGE Jillian Michaels fan.  I started doing her 30 day shred to get back into working out.  It seriously did wonders.  I recently bought her 90 day body revolution series, and I’m loving it.  I think the 30 day shred is a great way to work up to harder, more intense workouts, and I would not be able to do her body revolution series if I hadn’t done her 30 day shred before hand.  In my opinion, it’s the best way to kickstart your fitness. 

All you need is a pair of lightweight dumbells.  I used 5lb weights and it was perfect.

Post # 7
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

DO IT! I’m on Level 2 day 9 of the 30 day shred. I’ve been doing the first 5 days on each level with 3 pound weights, and then switching to 5 pounds for the last 5 days. I haven’t lost pounds, but I was fairly slim to begin with, but I’ve lost inches for sure. My stomach looks way more toned and jeans fit better.

Post # 8
11300 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

I liked 30DS, but I prefer Ripped in 30. I would pick up a yoga mat and a set of 5lb weights (neoprene covered ones).

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors