(Closed) 30+ Days Late..Negative pregnancy test?

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1137 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Do you have regular periods, or have you had a history of irregular periods? What about charting temps along side with the app?

I’ll tell you that I have a history of irregular periods, so I always lived in fear I was pregnant. This was one of the reasons I went on the pill, as I hated not knowing when I’d get a period, and if I could be pregnant (when I didn’t want to be).

When I wound up pregnant, I was charting, and only knew because my temps spiked. Otherwise I would have just assumed I was waiting for my period still (as it was past CD100 when I ovulated).

Post # 5
9612 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2019

It could be your irregular cycle coming back again, but I would go to the doctor just to be sure 🙂

Post # 6
782 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I had a 46-day cycle, which was my longest one ever and my tests were always negative (blood and home tests). The doctor just said I probably didn’t ovulate that cycle. low and behold, I started spotting on day 47 and then got pregnant on my next cycle.

Hope you get answers soon!

Post # 7
2270 posts
Buzzing bee

Every so often, women will skip an entire ovulation. I would wait it out, and wait for the period to come back. Your tests, if you used them properly, would have shown a positive by now.

I skipped a period last year, and my cycle is always right on the money.

Post # 8
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Apparently, it’s entirely normal for perfectly healthy women to skip a period every so often. I skipped one right before my wedding last year and FREAKED out -got one postive test, and 3 negative. Turns out human error was involved with the positive test.  In any case, my gyno was not worried when i called freaking out.  She said – if you miss another one – then go ahead and see me. 

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi sweetdee522! I exactly have the same symptoms as you. We’re you able to find out if you are indeed pregnant? 

Post # 11
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@ThereseLeia:  I’ve had a 74-day cycle before. My friends couldn’t believe I wasn’t pregnant, but I had been charting and knew that I wasn’t. If you’ve been under a lot of stress, or if you’re traveling, or your regular routine is off, it’s somewhat normal to skip a cycle.

Post # 12
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

You could do another test this week before seeing a doctor, it is possible that it was too early to show up last week. But highly likely you are just having a wonky cycle.  Good luck 🙂

Post # 13
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

My period isn’t always regular I’ve skipped periods here & there and wasn’t pregnant. When I’ve been pregnant I’ve known bc of obvious symptoms.  Nausea, exhaustion, vomiting. If you want to truly regulate it you could get on birth control. The only way to know for sure if you’re pregnant is blood test from your doctor.   But I don’t think you’re pregnant. 

Post # 14
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Whoops just saw this is a super old thread someone revived it!

The topic ‘30+ Days Late..Negative pregnancy test?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors