$30 for chapel decor HELP!!!

posted 2 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
559 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Will there be no extra income by the wedding? If not….may used glitter spray paint on some pretty pine cones and use those with the tealights? They have fake fall leaves at the dollar tree(I’m assuming fall theme since you said pinecones) You really don’t want to be down to your last bit of money and using that for decor. 

Post # 4
996 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Yep, the pine cones are definitely worth using, and perfect for a November wedding! Could you use one of the ideas from the previous posters above, or: 

– Tie two pinecones together & then tie them on each side of the aisle on the benches/chairs

– Hand paint the pine cones if you want certain colors (a la https://www.flickr.com/photos/toriejayne/6377244035/in/photostream)

– Use the pine cones in your wedding bouquet (not sure if that’s already covered or not)

I found a pinterest filled with pine cone decorations. Maybe check it out for some inspiration!

Oh, and a quick tip – I saw on one of the pins a reminder to “bake the bugs out” of your pine cones – probably something to remember!

Good luck and congratulations!

Post # 8
996 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

jessica20141124:  Totally up to you! It doesn’t really matter either way of course 🙂 not the thing people will be focusing on — they’ll be focused on you two getting married!

Post # 9
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

You can also get rolls of tulle on eBay for under 10$ for 25 metres, could make some bows or draping for the aisle. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors