32 weeks and 3 days ultrasound!!!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

eecuadrado:  Well you know better than me since it’s your baby, BUT when I saw the pics I was like, “Holy, he looks like his mama.” And I judged it by the nose right away! But like I said I obviously am not the mama so you’d know better, lol. He’s aborable, and you’re so lucky to have an u/s this late in the game. I haven’t seen my LO since 20 weeks, so I guess I am a little anxious to get this over with already 🙂

Post # 4
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

eecuadrado:  Tomorrow will be 2 weeks exactly. I feel like I am going to be pregnant forever 🙁

Post # 6
8821 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Cute pics! I love later U/S pics cause you can see the face.  I loved seeing my DD’s face at the end of pregnancy.

megz06:  2 weeks feels so long when it’s the end of pregnancy but I promise once baby arrives it’ll feel like it went fast 🙂

Post # 7
8821 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

For fun, this was my little Quinn at 34 weeks.

Post # 9
6067 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

eecuadrado:  Aww such a cute pic! I wish I could get a new u/s pic every week!

Lyndzo:  That’s so cool you got a full frontal face shot! How adorable. 🙂

Post # 11
6067 posts
Bee Keeper

eecuadrado:  Wait…only 4 u/s your whole pregnancy? Wow! I’ve had 5 and I’m only 19 weeks!

Post # 13
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Lyndzo:  Thanks 🙂 You can totally tell that looks like your little girl! (obviously, but you know what I mean lol)

Post # 14
6067 posts
Bee Keeper

eecuadrado:  Wow, I guess I shouldn’t complain then! I mean, our ultrasounds at the hospital with the super high tech equipment are fewer, but everytime we go to the doctor’s office we take a look on the screen. 🙂

Soon enough you’ll have your little boy to hold and look at all the time! 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors