Post # 1
Hello 3/21 date twins!
We are 30 days away from the big day! Are you ready?
I know that I am still working on several projects for the wedding. Still left: getting the rest of the RSVPs, finishing table numbers, working on table plans and escort cards, cutting out my guestbook quilt, finishing up purchasing and wrapping gifts, finishing all publications, and stuffing the out of town bags.
What’s still left on your to do list?
Post # 3
I’ve still got to get back some final RSVP’s and do the seating chart/escort cards.
I also need to work out some final details about ceremony music – getting music to the organist and the cantor, etc.
And I’ve got about 10 more OOT bags to make.
And a lot of other small details!
Post # 4
I’m in the same boat as you two! Lots of stationery items (reserved signs, programs, menus) to complete, as well as putting the attendant gifts together.
NEXT WEEK: Meeting with the DJ to finalize songs, etc. Meeting with the venue coordinator to finalize numbers, table layout, and payments.
Still need to go shopping for honeymoon clothes, too! I’ve purchased a cute maxi dress from Old Navy…but that’s about as far as I’ve come. =)
Where are you girls this week?? It’s nice to see everyone else’s "TO DO" list…it keeps me motivated and reminded of what I still need to do!
Post # 5
Right now we’re down to the little things this week:
– Signature Quilt – one of my mom’s friends has run with the project, so it is almost done!
– Menus- Ordered from VistaPrint
– Programs- Being finalized and off to the printer next week
– Renegotiating- Only 135 out of 240 of our guestlist is coming, so we’re working to renegotiate a few of the contracts.
– Table Assignments- Done!
– Table Numbers – Need to be reprinted
– Place Cards – Need to be printed (week of)
– Rehearsal Luncheon – Finalizing menu and numbers
– Dress fitting- Have to go back for emergency dress fitting weekend before wedding
– Dance lessons- practicing a dip without being dropped
– OOT Bags- need to purchase and make
– Finish the endless hours of wrapping gifts
Wow, the list seems long, but so short! Good luck ladies!
Post # 6
Less than 3 weeks, and so much left on my to-do list still!! Yikes, where does the time go???
Post # 7
While my date is 3/21, I’m giving myself a strict cut off of having everything done on 3/17…when I drop EVERYTHING off at our venue (ceremony and reception is in the same place).
To add to the enjoyment, My FI and I are in LA, my family is in Chicago, and we are getting married in Chicago 🙂 My Mom is doing great taking care of the OOT bags, and my Future MIL has arranged a weclome cocktail hour and a sunday brunch.
At the moment, here’s our to do list, not in priority order 😉
1. Assign our tables to the table layout (what groups will sit where)
2. Finalize Ceremony Wording (we are having a friend marry us)
3. Create Print guest cards
4. Create and Print menus
5. Finalize Program
6. Start welcome packet for OOT bags (eek)
7. Create and print favors (we made a donation in lieu of favors)
8. Create Day of Schedule
9. Buy thank you gifts for Flower Girls, and my sister (who has a party company and is donating LOTS of my wedding).
Most importantly, Ive created a healthy list for myself…listing healthy foods, good workouts to do, etc.
While Im feeling very zen about everything ( a HUGE improvement over last week), I’m ready to get this over with 😉
Good luck ladies!!!
Post # 8
Alright ladies….we’re down to the wire! 4 days left. =)
I wish you all a smooth, stress-free wedding day….may it be all you dreamed of and more!