(Closed) 3/27/2010

posted 8 years ago in March 2010
Post # 3
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010 - Mr. P's Grandparents’ Ranch

Ok so that is not my Wedding date, but it is my B-day!! hehe we are twins in some really distance kind of way 🙂

Post # 4
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I am! Can’t wait! What have you done so far? I have booked venue, sent save the dates, registered, & booked a photographer. I am going looking for my dress this upcoming weekend!

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee

I am! The main thing I’ve been slacking on is save the dates, need to takes my engagement photos first!

Post # 8
1336 posts
Bumble bee

This is our wedding day too!  Still trying to do as much as possible before the year ends.  We still need to book our videographer, and DJ.  Other than that, it’s the little things like finding toasting glasses, guestbook, etc.  On a separate note, have any of you begun the groomsman attire process?  I keep getting excuses, when should they go and choose and get fitted?  Am I being too antsy?

Post # 9
1189 posts
Bumble bee

I do! I do!

Post # 11
1189 posts
Bumble bee

I think it’s going OK, not a ton left to do.  However, yesterday the FI and I did have a rather big argument over the address list for the calligrapher.  Yikes!  I swear, wedding planning is a good test of a relationship! 😉

Post # 12
256 posts
Helper bee

My checklist is still pretty big but getting to the point where we need to start paying for things… which is slightly painful! But relieved to check things off my list

The topic ‘3/27/2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors