34 DD needing support!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1075 posts
Bumble bee

What about sewing cups into your dress? Im a 32DDD and that’s what I did. I didn’t really have much luck finding a low back strapless longline bra that was actually supportive and that stayed up. As long as the bodice/waist is tight enough you should be fine with the cups. Good luck!

Post # 4
1075 posts
Bumble bee

Wilson2Bee:  You’re welcome. They should definitely be able to do that. I had a low back lace dress  and the cups were not noticeable at all. Haha, it’s a gorgeous dress 🙂  

Post # 6
47 posts
Newbee

I second the sewn in cups! I’m a 34 DDD/E and I didn’t want to be messing about with shape wear and strapless bras so we’ll be building in the bra during my dress alterations. Easy peasy!

Post # 7
1067 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Another +1 for having cups sewn in!  I’m a 34 DDD/E and was surprised when my seamstress suggested going without the strapless longline bra I bought along with my dress.  I’ve never gone without one, but she was right since it was pushing me up too much.

Beautiful dress BTW!

Post # 8
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

Wilson2Bee:  I’m a 32 DD and have cups sewn in. They make look the girls look great without the added bulk of shapewear or a bra underneath.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors