(Closed) $35 for $115 worth of keepsake books from Photobook Canada!

posted 7 years ago in Toronto
Post # 3
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

That’s an awesome deal! I bought it last time that Groupon came out (6 months ago or so) and we did our engagement/guest book album and it turned out beautifully. I’d highly recommend Photobook Canada. The quality was terrific and doing the pickup just outside of Toronto at their office rather than paying for shipping was a terrific option. We still have 6 groupons left so we can do albums from the wedding for family members, etc.

Post # 4
643 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I bought it!

My 1st groupon!

Post # 5
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@RingPup: Wahoo! Groupon is awesome! There’s also Living Social in Ontario which has some pretty good deals, mostly restaurants and health/gym stuff, but I haven’t bought anything from them yet.

Post # 6
643 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I am going to use this to make our wedding guestbook, I love the examples, but don’t love mine yet, I may need some help, but we will see how it goes the more time I spend on it!

Post # 7
877 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I bought one too!!  I started making the guestbook and put a few pictures into it so far, but we’re going on a trip next month and would like to add some photos from our vacation into the album as well.

The topic ‘$35 for $115 worth of keepsake books from Photobook Canada!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors