(Closed) 36″ Sky Buster!

posted 9 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
250 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Those are so cool! I couldn’t tell you how much it would cost, but I’m sure you could work something out with a party store to fill it for you. Or maybe if you’re already working with a florist, they’d be willing to do it for you. If you go ahead with it, please share pics!

Post # 4
2030 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I think that Hallmark card stores will fill helium balloons for you for a  small fee.

Post # 5
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Those things are great, but they take ALOT of helium. (I have surprisingly extensive parade experience.) Party stores will prob have experience blowing these up so check with them about quotes. My guess is maybe around $20 or so.

Post # 6
36 posts
Newbee

I can only quote you a canadian price, I have a balloon company lined up to come in on wedding day to fill for me.  I paid about $2.00 for the balloons and they are charging me $5.00 each to fill.  They are coming onsite to do it because the delivery van will only hold a few of this size balloon.  You also have to check door width if you are moving them inside or out…they are 3 feet wide.

Apparently helium is expensive…this is also canada, in the US you can likely have them bought and filled for 1/2.

Post # 8
36 posts
Newbee

I can get 2 filled in my back seat. I think the balloon people said they could get about 5-6 in the van.  The other alternative is to buy a small helium tank at Michaels, I think they are about 30$?  and with a 40% off, thats nothing!

The topic ‘36″ Sky Buster!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors