(Closed) 37 days to go and im scared!

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
2889 posts
Sugar bee

I’m not a cryer so I haven’t had that worry. Although a little cry may be nice. Thus far, I have cried when thinking about the father daughter dance songs and that suprised me.  I am getting married the day after you and can’T believe we’Re almost at the one month mark.

Post # 4
2532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I watched that movie! I didnt cry during that…but the past few days I cant even watch say yes to the dress without crying!!!

Post # 5
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I thought I would cry during the ceremony, but instead I was so excited to finally be getting married.  I couldn’t stop smiling (even though my sister/ MOH was crying so loud I could hear her!).  You won’t know what you’re emotions are really going to be until it’s happening 🙂  Good luck!  

Post # 6
6598 posts
Bee Keeper

I am an emotional wreck right now at 10 days out!

I cry at the drop of the hat. At least once a day!!!!! So freakin’ emotiional! If you are getting emotional already I don’t your birth control is going to help!

Don’t worry about it to much if you cry, most of your female guest will cry LOL! And it will be sweet!

Post # 7
2201 posts
Buzzing bee

@mrsae2010: Hey date twin! I’ve been crying at the drop of a hat as well. SYTTD, sad news stories, commercials . . . yep, complete wreck.

I’m trying to take it one day at a time (one week to go until we can get our marriage licenses!).

Post # 8
703 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

YAY date twins!  I am SO stressed out about everytyhing, crying at the drop of a hat, etc.  I don’t want to screw up my makeup that day!  LOL

Post # 9
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I was SO SURE I’d be a weeper and didn’t know how I’d keep it together through the vows. I cry at everyone else’s weddings (at my brother’s, I let out this really loud sob in a quiet moment … so embarrassing). Before my wedding, I’d start crying just reading through drafts of the ceremony that our JP sent us. I carried my great-grandma’s lace hanky and made sure the make-up artist used waterproof mascara, but I was absolutely calm throughout our ceremony. No hint of a tear. I just felt glad and serene and a little like walking through a dream. I was almost disappointed not to feel a bit more emotional, but it was fine. In fact, at one moment I could hear my mom crying and I laughed a little.

Either way, no worries. I’ve been to weddings where the bride (and sometimes groom) cry, and it’s nothing but adorable, I promise. Just try to relax and go with whatever happens. You might surprise yourself!

Post # 10
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Well, I am a cryer, and I did cry… a lot.  But its who I am!  So, oh well.  I wasn’t an emotional basketcase, but I did shed some tears during the most special moments (when all the girls saw me dressed up, when I walked down the aisle, during the vows, our first dance, the dance with my lil bro’s, even his dance with his mother) but to me it just meant that I was  present in the moment and could appreciate the fact that we finally made it and that all of our hard work had paid off!  You’ll be fine, a few tears never hurt anybody!  Don’t sweat it 🙂

Post # 11
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

OMG im so scared im going to cry like a baby!  I have really bad PMS and Im afraid I might break down the entire day.  Nice to know I’m not alone. 

Post # 12
2271 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I am not a cryer but I did tear up briefly duing the ceremony. I sternly reminded myself that I did not want to ruin my make-up and that there were pics being taken later. And I didn’t cry another drop!

Post # 14
2634 posts
Sugar bee

I’m 38 days out and worried that I’ll be crying the whole day as well as I’m a pretty emotional person.

I don’t really have any advice, just send you best wishes!

The topic ‘37 days to go and im scared!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors