37 Days Until The Wedding… So Emotional.. Can't Control Myself–HELP

posted 2 years ago in June 2014
Post # 2
1634 posts
Bumble bee

Oh dear! I had a similar thing, I was very emotional in the days leading up to the wedding. Any sappy commercial made me cry, any time I thought about spending time with my family who were coming from overseas, any time anyone said “this is going to be so much fun!”, any time my mom and I would talk about the wedding I’d get all teary eyed… guess who didnt shed a single tear on her wedding day… This girl! I dont know why, I dont know what changed, I just had such a great time and loved seeing everyone. I’m a really emotional person, but that day I was all smiles. Maybe you’re just getting it all out of your system now before the big day lol. I really hope the nightmares stop though!

Post # 3
2367 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

It’s OK! I’ve had crazy dreams too, everything from him cheating to the house burning down, our cats dying, it’s ridiculous. The crying thing hasn’t happened to me yet, but I’m not a cryer. I know a lot of mine is just stress, between work and the wedding, the next 30 days for me will be insane. Wine and a good hockey game do wonders for my stress levels 🙂 Take a day and do something nice for yourself and relax!

Post # 4
284 posts
Helper bee

I’m just over a month away and I’d say I’ve gone from begrudgingly patient to outright frustrated and probably a liiiiiittle bit aggressive 😛

Maybe I’m a terrible bride, but I can’t wait for the day after the wedding, when everything is back to normal and my blood pressure is once again nice and low.

Post # 8
2918 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I think everyone reacts to the stress and nervousness of their wedding different ways. I never experienced the dreams but I did get very frazzled and little things upset me. I didn’t even have a huge local wedding, just a small DW of 30 people.  I don’t know how you ladies do it…honestly!  Breathe deep and try to do some relaxation exercises or take a bath before bed?

Post # 9
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Easton's Beach Rotunda Ballroom

I’m less than 5 months out and am having crazy dreams too! Not so much that my FI is cheating on me or doesn’t show up but rather that something goes wrong. Such as I forgot to keep track of the RSVPs and the caterer doesn’t know what food to serve. 

I cry when looking at Father of the Bride gifts on etsy. 

Post # 10
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I am 8 months out, and I am a TOTAL CRYBABY!  It’s so embarassing.  I hope it’s what others have suggested and I’m just getting all the emotion out early.

Post # 11
595 posts
Busy bee

Same thing happened to me! I couldn’t keep it together lol I was panicked because I was nervous I wasnt going to be able to keep my cool on the big day and just cry and cry. The dreams were also horrible. I dreamt of a million things that went wrong on the big day. Believe it or not, I didn’t even cry once on my wedding day! I think I was just so in the moment that i didn’t have time to cry lol

Post # 12
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Nickig_4:  I’m 3 months away and I cry really easily too. Also I have all these nightmares where I am half naked in my wedding dress and how horrible it is in front of everyone. So I think it’s totally normal. A wedding is such a huge undertaking in so many ways, it’s good to know that you are taking it seriously! 

Post # 15
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

Nickig_4:  More than likely it is just stress. Enjoy some nice you time and relax. You will be fine.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors