4523 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

This is great news!

Post # 4
4523 posts
Honey bee

eecuadrado:  I am super excited and awww thank you, sweet love 🙂 I cant believe that by Monday this little nugget that I have prayed for is finally going to arrive.  DH and I are counting down days, hours, minutes, seconds …. you name it! haha……. How are you feeling?

Post # 6
4523 posts
Honey bee

I am not sure I will post a birth story, only because it is a scheduled c section, so there is no drama going on before it, you know :/ I just get ready and go and get it done and at the end I will have him 🙂  However, if you PM me I will be happy to share pics with you via email.  If you want, of course!  Oh no! I am sure the swelling cannot be pleasant.  Hopefully little MJ decides to make his appearence soon, like maybe on Monday at the same time as my little one hee hee 🙂

Post # 7
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

eecuadrado:  OMG I cannot believe you are already 38 weeks along! I know I’ve been off here a while but damn, that went fast, lol. Oh you are going to love being a mom. I’m glad everything is going better/well for you. Can’t wait to see pics of your little man and hear your birth story.<br /> If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Post # 10
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

eecuadrado:  It does feel slow towards the end. It’s crazy though. After my last appt I was so over the being pregnant thing, so Saturday we took maternity pics, and I felt revitalized and loving pregnancy again. Then went into labor Sunday and Monday morning it was all over, lol. The end is near for you, especially when you least expect it 🙂

Post # 12
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

eecuadrado:  Oh that would be an awesome day to have the baby. Fingers crossed that it’s Sunday or at least soon after 🙂

Are you going into labor naturally or are you being induced at a certain point? (I haven’t read your previous threads yet)

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors