(Closed) 4 days and so much stress

posted 6 years ago in Grooms/men
Post # 4
46143 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Thinking of your and your families at this difficult time.

Post # 5
777 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I can’t even imagine how hard this must be. What does FI think about going on with the wedding? Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way.

Post # 6
9631 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

So sorry to hear this!  I can’t imagine how painful this must be.  But he most likely would not want his condition to put a damper on your joy.  It will be difficult for everyone, no doubt.  Could you still have the wedding, but possibly a toned-down version?  My opinion is to go ahead with the wedding but make it clear to all that everyone’s thoughts and prayers are with your brother-in-law (to be).  Nobody should have to pretend anything.  Maybe have the wedding recorded (live feed?) and that way he could still participate from a distance and be a part of it, if he is feeling up to it and the hospital allows, of course.  Either way, I hope all goes well for you, best wishes  . . .

Post # 8
9631 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@Stressedout030312:  Hon, rest assured that you are not being selfish at all.  It is your wedding!  One of the most important days of your life.  I’m so sorry for this difficult situation you’re in.  My heart goes out to you . . .

Post # 10
9631 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@Stressedout030312:  I understand . . . try to enjoy your day, a little anyway . . . at least smile for the pictures, lol.  And I hope and pray things turn around for the best for your future BIL and your entire family.

The topic ‘4 days and so much stress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors