(Closed) 4 flower girls, 2 ring bearers processional?

posted 8 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I would try to make sure that you at least put an older one with a younger one. Like if your 2 ring bearers are the youngest, send the older flower girl with them. Then have 3 flower girls walk in together, something like that. I don’t think its an issue on whatever you decide but its always a good idea to make sure they wont be too scared to walk down and sticking an older or familiar person with them should help. Just a thought to keep in mind.

Post # 4
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

If you want, you could have each ring bearer accompanied by 2 flower girls.  Guys always love that!  🙂

Post # 6
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

i have the same dynamic, and my 2 rbs will walk ahead of the wedding party, side by side and sit next to their parents in the first 2 rows. then the girls will walk in pairs right in front of me, one older paired with one younger, 2 are sisters and they will be paired up.

also, i am going to tape a dollar bill to each kids chair and in the rehersal explain that they will get the money if they behave and do their job/sit still.

this worked well for my aunts wedding, they taped quarters to the floor where the 2 fgs stood.

The topic ‘4 flower girls, 2 ring bearers processional?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors