4 months and 3 weeks and still haven't popped.

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
3989 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m going to be completely honest here.  I totally mis-read your title and thought it said, “pooped” instead of “popped”.  I was coming in here to tell you to get to the emergency room ASAP!

You definitely have an adorable bump! I know a lot of people that didn’t fully pop until 23 weeks or so.   I’m 14 weeks and haven’t even started a bump at all, so I expect to be showing a lot later.

Post # 5
4468 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@eecuadrado:  Your bump is perfect! I’m 6 months on Wednesday and only have 1/3 of your bump- everyone carries totally differently! I was the same with DS two years ago- I guess my babies sit really deep so they don’t stick out for a really long time.

Post # 6
2637 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2006

Honestly, I was over 6 months pregnant when people were asking me at a holiday party “Is it still congratulations?” because my belly was so, so small. I was in my regular jeans up until then. I never did get huge but my baby was born 7 lb. 5 oz. and totally healthy so don’t sweat it!

Post # 7
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

@eecuadrado:  28 weeks. I was 28 weeks when I finally got my belly! (And for the record, your belly is SO ADORABLE! I WISH my belly would have looked like that!)

Post # 8
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I didn’t pop till 30 weeks, and even now, i still don’t have a nice round bump yet, i’m 32 weeks 3ays now.

Post # 9
3769 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

I was after 20 weeks with my 3 LOs before I was even showing at all. Don’t worry it will happen:)

Post # 15
2256 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@eecuadrado:  People couldn’t tell I was KU’d until around 23-24 weeks. There’s a Bump Love thread you might want to check out for pics – some people show early, some (like you and I) not! You look great!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors