4 months out from today!

posted 3 years ago in June 2014
Post # 3
1295 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

congrats!!! we got engaged in October 2012 too! SO i am so SO happy that we are finally in the home stretch! actually, I am into the double digit countdown!! it seems so crazy!

I am most excited for.. everything to be honest lol I love all of this! WHat are you most excited for Skittles131???

Post # 4
559 posts
Busy bee

@Skittles131:  EEEEEEEK!  120 days!  We are about to get started assmebling and addressing invites, just missing our outer envelopes.  I am looking for pink A7s – why is this so hard??  We also just booked our Disney honeymoon!  In Feb. we did our cake tasting/ordering, paid photography deposit, and tons of little tiny details…

We are more excited about our trip than the wedding at this point – we are really needing a vacation.  Tons of drama is just swirling around us and this wedding.  I can’t wait to marry my honey, but I’m ready for this planning to be over!  

What about you???

Post # 6
3960 posts
Honey bee

@Skittles131:   YAY!!!!!!!!!  One hundred days until my big day!!!!!!

I’m excited about all of it!!  And we recently hired a day of coordinator, so that took a HUGE weight off my shoulders.  

Post # 7
696 posts
Busy bee

@Skittles131:  Cant believe its the 4 month mark! We just got our invites in the mail, going through them tonight. Also had my flower appointment on wednesday!

Everything is “big” is done and I cant wait!!

@donna_saur:  We are more excited about the honeymoon as well! This cold weather up here is killing us

We will be in double digits soon!!

Post # 8
559 posts
Busy bee

@livelaughlove628:  my planner is doing my flowers! she is a family friend…so sweetly informed me that the flowers I like are the most expensive… -.-   my liiiiiiife!!!!

What did you pick??

Post # 9
696 posts
Busy bee

@donna_saur:  Let me tell you! Yes there were!! like i was in sticker shock when she was like this is the total for just such and such!

We ended up with coral roses, soft pink gerber daisies and a green filler that i cant remember the name of

Post # 10
134 posts
Blushing bee

I feel like I have so much to do still. 

However, I am really looking forward to working with our venue on our menu – food & drink. It will all be custom for us. Also the honeymoon! I really am focused on that to pull me through these stupidly cold days. 

Right now I am working on getting bridesmaids dresses sorted out & hopefully then onto what the gents are wearing. Also need to meet with my SILs who want to make some chalkboard signs for the wedding.

Post # 13
1987 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay!  I can’t believe it’s in 4 months!  I think (? hope!) we have all of the big stuff done.  We still need to figure out what we’re doing for cake.  I should be getting my hard copy proof of my invitations from catprint this week.  Today, my FI is going to a tailor to hopefully get a suit.  My first dress fitting is next week.

I’m most excited for my honeymoon in Aruba!

Post # 14
559 posts
Busy bee

@arielmerms:  these in the blossom color are the closest I’ve found!  I’m a little nervous ordering them blind, though.  At this point, I think I’m just gonna go for it!  Thank you!!!

Post # 15
1987 posts
Buzzing bee

@donna_saur:  They have a bunch of brick and mortar stores… are any of them near you to check out the colors?  The paper quality is really good.  I went to one of their stores last weekend to buy paper to make program fans.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors