4 Months to Go!!

posted 3 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@Ms_Purple:  I agree – I took a break over the holidays and this weekend is jam packed with wedding planning activities!!  Cakes, finish up the registry (FI wants to go touch all the towels to make sure they are soft enough), wedding venue planning meeting, suit fittings for the fiance, and marriage classes at church.  Phew!

I’d say we are 65% of the way done and will be 80% of the way done this weekend – as I said, LOTS of wedding stuff this weekend, LOL.  We are in the “details” aspect of planning too – just the little decisions that take so long to make, but are worth it in the end.

Still to go is the official tasting at the venue, finalizing the invitations, and so many many more things.  But, it’s 4 months away and we are thrilled!!!  A very exciting day for us for sure!!

And my tip: breath and enjoy it.  All of the drama has hopefully subsided and now on to the fun things.

Post # 4
941 posts
Busy bee

We’re in the details phase as well! I got a lot done over the holidays – I’m in college away from my home state for most of the year so we pretty much had to. I had my first dress fitting which went really well. My FI and I finalized our menu, picked Catholic ceremony readings and vows, got my FI’s suit, sent our song list to our band, and did our engagement photos. My next big task is the invitations. Thankfully because I’m so far away my mom is helping with those. She’s been such a lifesaver throughout the whole process. My FI and I also have to figure out our cake situation.

I can’t believe there’s only four months to go! So excited!! 🙂

Post # 5
1383 posts
Bumble bee

I know it’s coming so fast! I’m plugging away at our invitations, and have engagement pics on the 28th (really they’re just for our signature mat for the wedding and is included in our package).  February will be big month- first dress fitting and finalizing invites!!

Post # 6
487 posts
Helper bee

Ahh your GIF perfectly describes how I feel!!! FH and I still need to order our wedding bands, I have my second dress fitting in March, I need to decide what to do for my guest book and card box, and I need to finalize things with my florist. We’re sending invitations out in March, but those are all designed, just need to order them. All the groomsmen have been fitted and all the bridemaids ordered their dresses. It’s hard to believe how soon it’s coming up!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors