4 months until my Wedding & it's finally hit me that I won't need Wedding Bee!

posted 2 years ago in Emotional
  • poll:
  • Post # 2
    Hostess
    15072 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

I’m glad you finally signed up!

See, here’s the wonderful thing about WB, we have something for stages of life after marriage. There are the nesting boards, ttc boards, the lounge (just general discussion board), pets boards, and even the wedding boards need the input from already married Bees. I’ve been married for three years. After my wedding, I applied to be a hive hostess and I’ve been here ever since. 

Welcome to the Hive! 

Post # 4
    2087 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

thewifelife:  you can absolutely stay on weddingbee after your wedding! Although I will probably get some side-eye looks from FI, I can’t wait to join the TTC and other nesting boards!

Post # 6
    4893 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

Once you’re married you can still come back to give advice and such to other folks. 🙂

Post # 7
    1246 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2008 - Toronto, ON

I’ve been married since 2008 and I enjoy WB still although I am currently more in the TTC section.

Post # 8
    1662 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

thewifelife:  This place was a huge help for me in the few months lead up to my wedding! Good time to create an account. You are most welcome to stay afterwards! I’ve been married for 9 months… But the boards keep me interested. I think that the TTC boards will be especially helpful in a couple more years. 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors