4 or 5 star resorts, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Belize

posted 2 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 2
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

jamaica: ritz Carlton or Half Moon

theres also Sandals and (I think)Couples

my friend is at Half Moon right now and her pictures look amazing!

ive been to Belize but I’m not sure of a 5-star hotel. None that I saw were very luxurious. Costa Tica my friend went for her honeymoon and stayed at Riu Palace. I typically stay at a Riu hotel in most places I go…

Post # 3
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

_blackbird_:  We’ll be honeymooning at Secrets St. James Montego Bay in Jamaica. It looks AMAZING and has incredible reviews! It’s a luxury all inclusive resort.

Post # 4
2189 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

There’s an amazing Four Seasons in Costa Rica hat you might wanna look into. 

Post # 5
1790 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

There are four Couples Resorts in Jamaica, and all of them have very high ratings. My FI and I are going to Couples Tower Isle in November, and I can’t wait! The Couples line of resorts seem to offer a lot more free excursions and activities than some of the other resorts. 

Post # 6
555 posts
Busy bee

_blackbird_:  My FI and I just booked our honeymoon for next April at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica! It was a tough decision because there are so many resorts in Jamaica but Sandals is made for couples! They have so many more inclusions that you wouldn’t believe, we got an air credit for our flight from booking, they have their own private island (so excited) and they have a reputation to uphold for outstanding service and food! Also, this resort is a short drive from the airport and allows you to stay at the resort but visit the other two neighbouring Sandals resorts for free, including free transport, you get to eat at 19 different restaurants and stay and use all the facilities at any of the sandals! its almost like getting free excurtions! (Which they offer too!!)

Post # 7
746 posts
Busy bee

There ARE all-inclusive resorts in Costa Rica and Belize, but there aren’t any all-inclusive adult-only resorts. So anything there would be family friendly.

If you want an all-inclusive adult-only resort, you should go to Jamaica. There, I would recommend either the Couples Resort or the Caves. There are two Couples Resorts in Negril and two in Ocho Rios. It’s a great value because they provide a lot of free services and free things that other resorts might charge for. The Caves is gorgeous. You actually eat dinner in a cave, and a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition was shot there at one point. It’s very hard to get reservations for though because there are only 10 rooms.

Good luck!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors