4 weeks until the big day share what perfume you will be wearing

posted 3 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
830 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@soccergurl:  Not sure on what to recommend you but I think I’m going with Pleasures Exotic by Estee Lauder – sweet, citrussy and soft with a bit of zing…

Post # 4
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Perfume is always something I decide the day of. I’m picky though. So it will probably be Michael Kors Michael. I wear it almost everyday. I do really love Juicy Couture Couture. But, I feel like it I to ‘vapid’ smelling for day wedding day. I normally wear it for drinking nights. I would like to find something new, but like I said: I’m too picky.

Post # 5
3718 posts
Sugar bee

I’ll be wearing the same one I wear every day – Daisy by Michael Kors. 

This is for a couple of reasons – 1) I’m lazy and can’t be bothered to find a new one. 2) I’m picky about perfume. I wore the same one for more than 10 years before switching to Daisy. I’ve been wearing Daisy for almost 3 years now. I’m predictable 🙂 3) FI is allergic to many perfumes. I don’t want to change it up and have him be all allergic on our wedding day! 

Post # 6
629 posts
Busy bee

L de Lolita Lempicka. Sultry vanillas…mmm

Post # 7
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I haven’t even thought about this!

I did get a really good tip though – spray a bit of your perfume onto the underskirts of your dress, and the smell will stay with you all day Smile

Post # 8
41 posts
Newbee

My perfume is my “something borrowed.” 🙂 I’ll be wearing Emporio Armani Diamonds

Post # 9
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

My signature perfume is Viktor & Rolf ‘Flowerbomb’. The only way I can think to describe it is: a sophisticated floral scent. I am sure they’ll give you a sample at Sephora or Nordstrom 🙂

Post # 10
14 posts
Newbee

I’ll be wearing Dolce and Gabbana Rose The One – it’s really pretty and feminine! The fact that my FI was ALSO wearing the male version of D&G The One on one of our first dates helped the decision too 🙂

Post # 11
2381 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I wore Angel by Thierry Mugler!   Love it

Post # 12
4015 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Ralph Lauren Blue. I’ve been wearing it for over 10 years!

Post # 13
237 posts
Helper bee

@MrsSancerre:  

awesome idea!  now if i can just find a new perfume!

Post # 14
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@soccergurl:

Lancome – Tresor In Love

Fresh, Fruity floral – I love it!

Not to mention the bottle is to die for and will look awesome in photos.

Post # 15
237 posts
Helper bee

@ekee:  

I didn’t even think about getting pics of the perfume bottle… ugh so much to do!

Post # 16
11300 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Coach Poppy

I saw someone on here say once that she was going to wear this, but it wasn’t a “wedding day” fragrance. wtf does that even mean?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors