(Closed) 49 dollar davids bridal dress on website

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
780 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

The dress above is sold out- what a STEAL!  I still can’t believe I did this but I went on there and BOUGHT MY DRESS!!! I went to the DB site just to surf and couldn’t pass the deal up…  After showing it to my mom- we decided to just take the chance.  If I don’t like it, I can sell if at a consignment shop or on ebay…  Here it is! Cost: $99.00

Post # 4
6893 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Wow that is insane!

@Keisha In Love: I really like that dress – I tried it on in the store and liked it. I hope it meets your expectations that would be such a good deal!

Post # 6
780 posts
Busy bee

I am so excited, I am thinking I can get a little jacket or a shawl for my arms and I will be good to go!

Post # 6
780 posts
Busy bee

thanks ladies 🙂 double post

Post # 7
2320 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Keisha In Love:  I almost bought this dress!!!! Please post pictures when you get it!!!

But instead I went with this one… Just ordered it Saturday, actually hoping to change it to the floor length version instead! *crosses fingers*

Post # 8
24 posts
Newbee

OMG! I’ve been eyeing that dress for a little while now. My mom and I have been toying with the idea of making my dress but at that price how could I pass it up?  Even if its not THE dress I figure we can use to learn about construction to make my dress or sell it or something. Thanks so much for sharing this deal! I’ll make sure to post pics when it comes in

Post # 9
3257 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Keisha In Love: Good plan! I bought a dress and resold it on Oncewed… I actually made a profit because I had gotten such a good deal on it… if you don’t like it, it will prob. still work in your favor! 😉

Post # 11
24 posts
Newbee

@Keisha In Love: Almost twins.  I bought the $49 dress but I did also consider your dress for awhile. Its beautiful and I love the color. We can be thrifty twins though!  What size is yours maybe we can trade if we dont like them haha

Post # 12
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MrsRingor2011: wow! thats so pretty! I say go for it, £30 is nothing!

Post # 13
2600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Wow!  That was a great deal.  I was close to ordering some on the site that were $99, but loved the one I tried on in the store too much 🙂 

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I actually bought the $49 dress and it is due here in less than 2 hours! SO EXCITED!

Post # 15
780 posts
Busy bee

My dress is here!!!!! 

I am sooooooo excited!  It was delivered to my mom’s house just yesterday!  She opened it and described it- she said it is so PRETTY!!!!  I can’t wait to get over there and try it on!

The topic ‘49 dollar davids bridal dress on website’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors