5 days before wedding and feeling bleh…..

posted 3 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
Hostess
30304 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@SteffieDelmonico:  Aww sweetie, hugs! I know this is super cliche, but i promise it will all be okay! Just try to enjoy the final days leading up to your big day! 😀

Post # 4
1888 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@SteffieDelmonico:  Why do you try and grab a good nights sleep, it sounds like you’re more exhausted than anything.  Vegas weddings are like weddings everywhere in that they can be rediculous or beautiful, it’s all in the people who are getting married.  It sounds like you have planned everything very well to have a classy, memorable, and fun wedding (no shorts involved!).  It’s also very considerate that you are wedcasting it for people that can’t be there in person.  Relax and have fun you have it all arranged perfectly and your hotel/venue are professionals at doing weddings (most in Vegas are) so you’re in good hands.  Can’t wait to see pics!

Post # 5
951 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - A Beautiful converted Barn

@SteffieDelmonico:  everything will be fine – take a deep breath and have faith in the wedding you have planned. im sure it will be beautiful.xx

Post # 6
2319 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I agree with the PP’s about a good night sleep and relaxing. Everything will go as planned and your day will be beautiful 🙂

Post # 8
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Glad you feel better! I think Brides did a spread about a classy Vegas wedding recently–I’m sure yours will be just as wonderful!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors