(Closed) 5 days til June 19th: Forecast: 82 degrees & NO RAIN!!!

posted 7 years ago in June 2010
Post # 4
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

86 and thunderstorms here. 🙁 But who knows – it could all change in 5 days! 🙂

Post # 6
451 posts
Helper bee

Well being i’m in MN we have close weather forecasts @msmonicka!!!

Mine says 81 and Sunny!!! WOOPP

Post # 7
1752 posts
Buzzing bee

Sounds like you are a lucky girl.  We are going to be at 88 degrees & sporadic thunderstoms.  We bought two umbrellas to take photos… you never know!

Post # 8
97 posts
Worker bee

@Ella – Us too! My mom’s a photographer so she has HUGE black golf umbrellas! 🙂 I think it will be a perfect day no matter rain or shine. I’ve already got my black and white plaid rain boots ready to go just in case! 🙂

Post # 9
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

that awesome & perfect news msmonicka!! i can’t believe its already here for you, thats so exciting! so looking forward to seeing all of your pics 😀

Post # 10
2476 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay!  5 days out– how exciting!  I definitely weather-stalked for the wedding, and found that there was very little change in the days leading up.  The temps changed like a degree or 2 every day, no biggie!  🙂

Post # 11
451 posts
Helper bee

gosh 3 days and the weather looks AWESOME!

Post # 12
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

As a fellow outdoor ceremony bride, I love reading news like this! My forecast (for June 4th) was terrible up until the day before where suddenly everything cleared. Made it even better because our recessional song was “No Rain” by Blind Melon.

Congrats and good luck! 🙂

Post # 14
303 posts
Helper bee

me too, now 90 degrees and 0% chance of rain..stay that way..stay that way!

The topic ‘5 days til June 19th: Forecast: 82 degrees & NO RAIN!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors