(Closed) 5 days to go!!! very excited!

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

How exciting! Hope all goes fabulously for you!

Post # 4
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Wishing you a smooth and lovely big day. Im in June and I cant wait so I can only imagine your anticipation!

Post # 5
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m getting married this week, hallelujah!

I’ve been cool and collected for the last 16 months.. now I’m on my last nerve. People are driving me insane, I’m sick of answering the same questions over & over what time do we meet at the salon? Look at the freakin email I sent out! I’m excited and ready, getting through this week without biting someones head off is going to be tough though!

Final fitting is tonight, hair appoinment to get highlights is tomorrow night.. then Wednesday is my last day of work.. let’s get this show on the road!!

Post # 6
209 posts
Helper bee

@jimjamjuju:  

@X0JLYNN03: 

Hey date twins!! Wishing you all the best on your wedding day! I’m getting so excited, tomorrow is my last day of work.  Then it’s mani-pedi’s / spray tan on Thursday. We are having a BBQ for family & close friends on Friday at our place. Can’t wait until Saturday is finally here!

Post # 7
1282 posts
Bumble bee

Hi guys!  Im getting really excited that this is finally happening.  Tonight I figured out my makeup look.  Just hoping now that for the most part, everything will go according to plan.  I know there will be some things that go wrong but hopefully nothing major.  My last week with my current last name!

Post # 8
45 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married this Saturday as well. Everything is done for the most part since I am a type A planner. the only problem is that my mother ended up in the hospital yesterday And we are not sure if she is going to need surgery or not. I am just holding my breath and praying right now. 

Good luck to all of the 4/20 brides! 

Post # 9
8464 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Congrats to all of you ladies!  Hope you all have a beautiful wedding and a wonderful life with your new husbands 🙂

The topic ‘5 days to go!!! very excited!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors