(Closed) 5 DAYS TO GO….and i DONT want to work

posted 7 years ago in June 2011
Post # 3
2702 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

i cant even imagine how you’re feeling!!! how many days are you working this week?

Post # 4
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

lol when I first saw this under proposals I thought you were not wanting to work because you were getting engaged on Saturday. I’m thinking “suck it up princess” lol

BUT

I’m going to be totally distracted in the week leading up to my wedding too!! So much to do. I actually ended up taking time off before the wedding rather than after because I’ll be really stressed I’m sure.

Hope you have a successful week….and a fantastic weekend.

Congrats!

Post # 7
921 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hopefully the work week goes fast for you! I have a feeling I am going to be the same way next week. It’s already hard to stay focused.

Post # 8
6473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

I finished up working yesterday – four days of running around like a psycho to get everything done. Phew.

Post # 9
295 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I wish I would have asked for this week off…but, I sure didn’t! My boss told me to take Friday off though, which was sweet of her. I can’t get anything done…I’m so ready for Saturday!!!!

Post # 10
5978 posts
Bee Keeper

I was just telling someone else that I was totally useless the entire month prior to our wedding. I was just cray in trying to get last minute things done and work was not on my mind at all.

Good luck and congratulations!!

The topic ‘5 DAYS TO GO….and i DONT want to work’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors