5 DPO and already going crazy! Help me with the TWW!

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 2
557 posts
Busy bee

could you tell us what all the initials mean? It’s like trying to read a foreign language.

Post # 4
48 posts
Newbee

merrymargaret :  these are common acronyms in TTC (trying to conceive). I tried to attach the Weddingbee acronymn wiki but the link isn’t working :/

O = Ovulate; CD = Cycle Day; DH = Darling Husband; DPO = Days Past Ovulation; RE = Reproductive Endocrinologist; TWW = Two Week Wait

OP – I drank wine (not *too* much, of course), haha! Other than that, I just tried to distract myself with anything and everything. The wait is so hard! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Post # 6
905 posts
Busy bee

AllieBee12 :  I’m exactly 5 dpo too! I’m anxious and trying not to get my hopes up too high but I just want it to happen already. I’m scared to test and get a bfn though. I’m debating testing on Sunday or waiting until Mon or Tues even. Who am I kidding – I probably won’t wait! 😛

Post # 7
6702 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

AllieBee12 :  Welcome to the club! I try to stay busy with projects at home. It doesn’t help that I’m in vacation. My son keeps me busy too.

Post # 8
557 posts
Busy bee

Thanks for the update. Hope all goes well for you.

Post # 9
Hostess
11870 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

4 DPO and trying to convince myself not to test this weekend. Lst month was brutal for me, I had 2 POAS dates and 2 BFNs and no less than 6 pregnancy announcements in my friend group.

FX for you bee!

Post # 11
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

AllieBee12 :  definitely feel your struggle. I’m 6dpo today so I’m at par with you! Was going to test Saturday too. The wait is driving me insane! Also had some cramping and I think that’s just digestion problems for me lol. I’ve never had period cramps so I have zero idea what that feels like.

Post # 14
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I made the mistake of testing yesterday and this morning, both BFN, my mistake, I just couldn’t wait! Are you planning on testing?

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors