(Closed) 5 flower girls…dress colors?

posted 5 years ago in Ceremony
  • poll: If having multiple flower girls, is it ok for some to where ivory and some to where white?
    They should all wear the same color. : (19 votes)
    76 %
    It's ok for some to be in white and some to be in ivory. : (6 votes)
    24 %
  • Post # 3
    1193 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

@mnbride2013:  I say just find a cheap dress for all of them. My FGs dress was <$25 from sears so they can match. Even if they are all white or all ivory they are bound to differ. 

Post # 5
    2642 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@mnbride2013:  it’s your wedding and if you have a vision of different dresses then do it!!! it could look very fashion forward and put together

Post # 6
    1032 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I don’t think they have to match but white and ivory together can be a dangerous mix. One ivory could be a very white ivory while another could be very “yellowey”. Plus you dont want white flowergirls to make your dress look “yellowey” either!

If you want different options, you could always do the skirts in your different accent colors or the tops in your accent colors. I saw that done before and it was really cute. Either way though, i’d stick to one shade of white. 🙂

Post # 7
    385 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I voted to have them all in the same color. It might look off in photos.  My mom and I bought our 4 flower girl dresses at Target last summer for super cheap. All white sundresses, and they look super cute in them.

Post # 8
    1935 posts
    Buzzing bee

Def have them all in ivory otherwise your dress will look dingy.

Post # 9
    4525 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

I would do them all the same and all in ivory. I found a perfect, reasonably priced option through ebay, of all places.

The topic ‘5 flower girls…dress colors?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors