(Closed) 5 months 11-11-11 ladies!!!! Eeeeeek :)

posted 7 years ago in November 2011
Post # 3
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Right now i’m sitting here with bronchitis, taking care of FH with a broken leg, having to pack an entire apartment and fix the new one up to move before September, and i’ve done NOTHING for the wedding yet. I wanna cry…Cry

Post # 3
108 posts
Blushing bee

Stupid double post! Yell

Post # 4
653 posts
Busy bee

@Claire_2010: My wedding the day after yours but I want to just let you know that you will get it done! Have you gotten anything done at all? Do you need any suggestions?

We are all here to help! 🙂

Post # 6
108 posts
Blushing bee

Thanks so much girls!

I’ve booked the venue /DJ but I need to go pay a deposit, and I have the dress but I need to get it altered. That’s pretty much all i’ve done at the moment! 

I still have to find invitations, a makeup artist, a hairdresser, a suit for the hubby (though how to get him measured with a cast on is beyond me!).

Since I don’t have any family helping me with anything, I have no idea what I should have done other than what i’ve mentioned. Is there a list somewhere of things that need doing? Like a checklist or something?  

Post # 7
653 posts
Busy bee

If you look at other posts people have listed what they have done so far. I think whats important right now is to get all the big things all set up, such as:

Venue, officiant, photographer, DJ, florist, dress, bridesmaid dresses, wedding bands (never know how long they will take), invitations and possible mock ups of centerpieces and decor.

You can get it all done, I would just start really soon.

Post # 8
3004 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

Oh my and now we are almost down to three months. 

I’m FREAKING out about everything I still need to do

-plan the bridal shower

-plan the bachelorette/bachelor parties

-figure out the music for the ceremony

-figure out stuff with my dress

-write my vows

-figure out how much money will have after the wedding

-get the bridesmaids gifts

-plan the honeymoon

-figure out the day of order of events

-figure out what I’m going to do about hair and makeup

The topic ‘5 months 11-11-11 ladies!!!! Eeeeeek :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors