5 months to go ladies!

posted 3 years ago in October 2014
Post # 2
4596 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

It was 5 months for me on the 17th!

This past weekend I wrote out a list of everything that still needs to be done (that I could remember anyway)… and it seemed like a lot. Most of it can wait until a month or two before, but I’d like to have more things checked off my list by the end of June. Those items include (but not limited):

• Decide on what to do with the Cake
  • Flowers (real, fake, real/fake)
  • Finalize Guest List
  • Register for gifts
  • and so much more!

I’d also like to get my invitations ordered by mid-July so I can get them in by the beginning of August, addressed and mailed out by the end of the second week.

Post # 4
73 posts
Worker bee

I’m October 25th!!!! Getting excited! How was your day with your mom and MOH. 

Post # 6
4596 posts
Honey bee

vmason009:  We started a list on Bed, Bath and Beyond’s Website a few weeks ago. I said we could just add stuff now that came to mind, and then worry about finalizing (or adding/deleting) later on. I also want to go to Target for a few things, and maybe even JCP. Amazon would be great for us, but most people will just go out and buy us something in store – or hopefully just give us cash.

I hounded him yesterday on the registry, as we really just have this week and next week to do them. The week after we’re going on a long weekend mini-vacation. And then… it’s July!

I did decide to do the bouquets with fake flowers and picked up supplies yesterday to start, so that is a step!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors